Wishland is a worker placement eurogame based on the management of a theme park
Through a series of rounds players will purchase different cards from the board to create their own and unique theme park. The game last 7 rounds. At the end of the game, the player with the most victory points is declared the winner.
There are 5 different types of cards in the game:
- Restaurants: Increases the base income of players.
- Actors: Add additional workers, happiness and visitors. They also earn victory points at the end of the game with a set collection mechanic.
- Rides: The heart of a theme park. You need a minimum amount of rides in order to enlarge your theme park. They also provide victory points.
- Hotels: Some allow you to ignore some game rules, while other give you end game objectives or direct rewards related to the other types of cards.
- Mascots: Can make a big difference in the end game. All cards of the game have an icon on them. Each of the 12 different mascouts gives you points at the end of the game for each card sharing icons with them.
- 5 types of cards
- Game boards
- Rules sheet
Product DetailsProduct Code: 34513161
Publisher: Lost Games Entertainment Ltd.
Playtime: 60-90 minutes
Recommended Age: 14+
Number of Players: 2+
Board Game Mechanics: Set Collection | Worker Placement
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, CMON, Preorder Games, Sale Board Games
*Preorder Release Date
Please be aware the expected release date is usually based on our eta from supplier or can be a placeholder for unknown release dates. These dates are subject to change, please contact us for any questions regarding a product's specific release date.
Our Preorder process
One of the advantages of shopping online with The Board Gamer is your ability to preorder games before they’re available for sale on the store shelves. Preorders work just the same as a regular order, except that you won't receive your order until the product is officially available for sale. When placing a preorder please note that you will be charged the full amount right away.
For products without a confirmed price - "Price TBC" - you will not be charged during checkout. When the product is ready to ship you will be contacted to complete payment before the product is shipped.
Preorder Price Guarantee
If you preorder an item and our price changes before the release date, you’ll pay the lowest price. Once the product has been released please contact us to request a refund of the difference.
We will do our best to ship these products before the official release date – to ensure the product is delivered to your door on the official release date. In most cases we will ship the product as soon as we can depending on the release date and the arrival of stock to our warehouse.