“My next several hours were spent learning how to play tak. Even if I had not been nearly mad with idleness, I would have enjoyed it. Tak is the best sort of game: simple in its rules, complex in its strategy. Bredon beat me handily in all five games we played, but I am proud to say that he never beat me the same way twice.” -Kvothe
Tak is a two-player abstract strategy game dreamed up by Pat Rothfuss in “The Wise Man's Fear” and made reality by James Ernest. In Tak, players attempt to make a road of their pieces connecting two opposite sides of the board.
- Tak is a pure abstract game in the same family as chess, go, and mancala.
- Double-sided, thematic board artwork by acclaimed artist Echo Chernik
- Easy to teach, with a design that accommodates players of any experience level
- From the pages of the wildly popular Kingkiller Chronicle, by best-selling author Patrick Rothfuss
- Unique wooden components and beautifully designed board give Tak an elegant look to complement its design
Product DetailsProduct Code: 28253038
Playtime: 20-60 minutes
Recommended Age: 12+
Number of Players: 2-2
Board Game Mechanics: Grid Movement | Network Building
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Best Sellers, Board Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, New Board Games & Puzzles, Sale Board Games, Sale Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days