Star Trek Adventures RPG: The Operations Division
“I think this new ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right?”
The Operations Division supplemental rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the operations division.
The Operations Division supplemental rulebook includes:
- Detailed description of the operations division, covering both the security and engineering departments, Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering and characters, as well as new character creation choices for enlisted personnel.
- A whole chapter of new equipment and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures missions.
- Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions to challenge the bravery of your security personnel and the ingenuity of your engineering officers.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Luther Sloan, Leah Brahms, and MACO soldiers.
- Star Trek Adventures: Red Alert provides 2d20 rules for miniatures combat in the Star Trek universe, and includes a campaign of 6 branching missions.
The Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.
Product DetailsProduct Code: 30276588
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Role Playing Board Games, Star Trek, Star Trek Adventures
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days