Speechless is an exciting party game for 3 to 8 players. Players frantically act out words – but they can’t say a word! See how many you can get right in 90 seconds!
Players in Speechless take turns being the “presenter”. The Presenter has 90 seconds to act out 6 words, trying to get the other players to correctly guess what word they are presenting. While the presenter is acting out the words, the other players are watching and trying to guess what word is being acted out. If they think they know the word, they write it down on their marker board with their dry erase marker.
- Both presenter and the other players are not allowed to talk during the acting!
- After the presenter’s time is up, he or she will reveal the words to the players, one at a time, asking the players what their guesses were for each word.
- The other players, one at a time going clockwise around the table, reveal their guesses.
- After all guesses have been revealed for that word, the presenter then reveals the actual word.
- Players score 2 points for guessing the correct word.
- However… If a player did not guess the correct word, but at least one other player made the same incorrect guess, all players with the same guess score 1 point!
Our delivery rates vary based on the weight and volume of your total order. An accurate shipping cost will be calculated during the checkout process. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
|4-7 business days
|4-8 business days
|4-8 business days
|6-9 business days
|7-10 business days
|8-10 business days
|10-13 business days