A Realistic 3D Puzzle Model of The Rialto Bridge – the Oldest Bridge in Venice and Still In Use! Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto) is a stone arch bridge over the Grand Canal in Venice. It is the oldest bridge in Venice and still in use. The bridge that stands today was built between 1588 and 1591 and has a design similar to the bridge from 1255. Its longest span is 31.8 metres. It has two inclined ramps with stairs that lead to central portico, it has shops on both sides and three walkways.
With 216 pieces, you can build an impressive model of this famous piece of Italian history to have at home. Discover 3D construction puzzles with Ravensburger's stunning Puzzle Buildings & Monuments, which use perfectly fitting hinged and curved sturdy plastic puzzle pieces to form an exact replica of the original iconic building.
- Puzzling develops logical thinking & problem-solving skills, & concentration.
- Ravensburger puzzles are designed to be a positive, frustration-free experience.
- These jigsaw puzzles are crafted with premium quality materials
- Precision made so that every piece fits perfectly.
- Title – Venices Rialto Bridge
- Finished Size – 22 × 12 × 21 cm
- Piece Count – 216
- Age Range - 10–99
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days