Kerplunk is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!
The object of the game is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible. the straws are passed through holes midway of the tube to form a lattice web.” The marbles are then placed in the top of the tube and held in place by the web. Just set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go “Kerplunk” The players must use steady hands and a cool head to remove the sticks from below the marbles. This best game from yester-year is just as much fun today! Share your great memories or start new ones! You and your friends will have a blast playing Kerplunk, just don’t let the marbles fall!
- One of Mattel's most popular games for over 35 years
- The game consists of a clear plastic tube, 30 thin sticks, and 32 marbles
- Play begins with the players inserting the sticks through the tube
- Then pouring the marbles into the top of the tube
- Players begin to carefully remove the sticks one by one
- Be careful not to let any marbles drop
- Kerplunk is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude
Suitable for ages 5 & up
Product DetailsProduct Code: 29535200
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Children's Board Games, Sale Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days