Get Off My Land! is a game of rival farmers competing for limited space and resources. The game takes place over the course a year as you start your farm from nothing, and build it up to generate more money. The player that has managed to amass the most money by the end is the winner.
- Build Your Farm: Each farmhouse starts the game surrounded by forest. The first step is to clear the forest; this not only provides land to build farms on, but also wood to build fences with. By fencing off the cleared land, you create areas to grow crops or raise animals.
- Plant Crops and Raise Animals: Once you’ve got cleared and fenced land, it’s time to go to the market to buy crops and animals for your farm. There’s limited stock available though, so buy what you need quickly before other farmers do.
- Gain Income: You’re not growing crops for fun, you need to get paid! Some things on your farm will provide you with a slow and steady trickle of income, and others can be harvested to gain a larger amount of money right away. Of course if you harvest something, you’ll need to wait for it to grow again.
- Expand Your Farm: There’s limited land and resources available, so why not re-adjust the fence line a little bit so that your neighbor’s cows are now on your side? Other farmers are trying to steal your precious potatoes too, so don’t let down your guard.
- Players 2 - 4
- Play Time: 30 - 60min
Suitable for ages 14 & up
Product DetailsProduct Code: 27801551
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Sale Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days