Two levels of play
In this exciting game, kids use the spinner to decide how many aliens they can connect to their side of the spaceship to hopefully make it tip and win the chance to blast off. The spinner features two levels of play, so everyone can join in the blast-off fun. In level 1, players match the color of the alien they add to the ship to the color they spin. In level 2, players use their math skills to select the aliens whose numbers add up to the number they landed on with the spinner—like adding 4 aliens with the number 10 when you spin a 40, for example.
- Collect the aliens to tip the ship & blast off for the win!
- Spin the spinner (inner level 1, outer level 2) & add the aliens that match the selection!
- Moves include adding, subtracting, and moving aliens from one player's side to yours
- 2 levels of play: Level 1 colors and Level 2 numbers
- Includes 24 aliens in 3 colors
Suitable for ages 3 & up
Product DetailsProduct Code: 29100474
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Children's Board Games, Educational Board Games, Sale Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days