Get ready for liftoff with the Cubic Fun 3D National Geographic Puzzle!
CubicFun 3D Puzzle is an educational and eco-friendly toy will help improve puzzle lovers concentration and creativity. Our product is high-quality in material and standards.The player will enjoy exploring their curiosity and imagination while training their logical thinking, motor and problem solving skills. We provide easy to follow step-by-step instruction. Our 3D Puzzles are not only limited to puzzle lovers but also they are great for childrens,families of all ages. The pre-cut paper and foam board puzzle pieces is precision made to fit perfectly together and glue and tools are not required! Creat your own realistic 3D replica of a famous piece of 3D model with this architecture puzzle!
- While assembling, you will get lots architecture historical knowledge.
- NASA Launch Pad with 80 pieces including 28 page information booklet.
- It was made from EPS foam board, eco-friendly protection as well.
- Safe & Green: No tools and glue needed,easy to assemble.
- Encourages your hands-on ability, and logical thinking.
- Finished size 37 × 36.5 × 37cm
Suitable for ages 10 & up
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days