It is 1899 and the Union Pacific Express is headed to the Nice Valley Coal Company to deliver their payroll and 47 passengers. Suddenly the train is attacked by thievin' bandits! Will the outlaws keep their cool or will Marshal Samuel Ford save the day and prevent the robbery?
Each one of the six Colt Express: Bandits expansions allows the players to compete against the game itself, which is operating under the rules of that particular expansion. A new story is told each time as every expansion creates a specific goal and new actions for the bandit played by the game. That bandit may win, and if that happens, all the players lose. Thus you need to work together against this bot, while keeping in mind that in the end, there is only one winner — the richest bandit, of course.
- In the Belle expansion, Belle is looking for jewels.
- She always moves towards the place where there are the most jewels.
- The Marshal also has a thing with Belle, so she can stay in the wagon where the Marshal is located.
She has two specific actions:
- Theft, which allows her to take one jewel for every bandit in her location.
- Charm, which makes move all the bandits towards her location.
Product DetailsProduct Code: 28675728
Categories: All Games, Asmodee, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Sale Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days