Charms – A Game of Insight
Charms is a fun, easy to learn party game where each player takes a turn as the Quester by asking a question from the Quest Cards (or their own question). Everyone else finds their inner sage and tries to write the wisest answer based on the Quester's roll of the charms, their meanings, and where they land on the board. The Quester then picks the winning answer. The player with the most winning answers wins the game.
Understand the game in 4 basic steps:
- 1. Draw a card, read a question to the group, and roll 9 random charms onto the board. Remove “out of play” charms.
- 2. Use the KEY CARD to review charm meanings. Other players quickly write an answer to your question based on the charms, where they landed on the board, and what this could mean for you.
- 3. The answers are read aloud. You pick the one that best answers your question, and the author is revealed as the winner of the round.
- 4. Pass the charms to the left and play again until everyone has asked a question. The player who writes the most winning answers is crowned the Charms Champion of Insight!
Product DetailsProduct Code: 31927898
Publisher: Studio 9 Incorporated
Playtime: 30-90 minutes
Recommended Age: 12+
Number of Players: 3-8
Board Game Mechanics: Card Drafting | Memory | Set Collection
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Party Board Games, Party Games, Sale Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days