The perfect early learners’ educational game
This fabulous game allows children from an early age to recognise items from everyday scenes, including different places, such as the park or the street, rooms in the house and seasons of the year, creating the perfect early learners’ educational game.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Fun and easy way for young children to recognise everyday objects and scenes.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for young children
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 dice
- Great cross-generational family game
- Easy to store
Product DetailsProduct Code: 28203711
Categories: All Games, Best Family Board Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Educational Board Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days