You and a group of equally shady councilors are ready to decide the fate of planets - big ones, small ones, weird, dead, or bursting with life
Why? Because we discovered how to channel the gravity pull of the black hole and can simply toss planets into it. Persuasive enough? Will you Settle the planets? Mine their resources? Or throw 'em into the black hole? You've got a secret agenda for each. But if anyone finds out, they can make life hard. Hide your goals, deduce theirs, and negotiate your agenda the best to become the de facto leader of the Black Hole Council. An explosively interactive game of secret agendas, negotiation, deduction and intrigue.
- Black Hole Council is a 4-8 player negotiation and deduction game about deciding the fate of 32 different planets.
- Players take on the role of Councilors on the Black Hole Council.
- Each Councilor has been paid off by shady organizations, and so has a secret agenda card they're trying to fulfill.
- During six negotiation rounds and three deductions rounds, players attempt to achieve their agenda and guess the goals of other players.
Product DetailsProduct Code: 29060577
Categories: All Games, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games & Role Playing Games, Sale Board Games, Sci-Fi Games
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days