“That the influence of the old house was unwholesome, he could not deny; but traces of his early morbid interest still held him there. He argued that the fever alone was responsible for his nightly phantasies, and that when the touch abated he would be free from the monstrous visions”
Following the events of The Circle Undone, you are desperate to find more information about the dangerous new coven of that has taken up residence in Arkham. Such knowledge is difficult to come by, even in a place like Arkham, but you do know of one witch whose story has been passed down for nearly two hundred years: Keziah, who escaped from the Salem Gaol back in the late 1600’s and whose ghost still supposedly haunts the condemned Witch House in French Hill. With many questions and few leads, you have no choice but to chase the ghosts of Arkham’s past.
- As a new cycle begins, you will need new tools to help you battle these unholy forces.
- To help you with this task, some of the new player cards in The Secret Name belong to more than one class.
- These cards, which can be identified by their golden hue and dual class icons in the upper right corner of the card, can be added to your investigator’s deck if you have access to either of the classes detailed on the card.
- If, however, an investigator has limited access to one of the classes on a multiclass card, that card will occupy one of the investigator’s limited slots, even if they have unlimited access to the other class detailed on the card.
- But with diverse uses and powerful effects, they make a worthy addition to any investigator’s arsenal.
We charge a flat rate of $5.90 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
The Board Gamer orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days